Zizo Tough Armor Cover for ZTE Zmax Pro w/ [Heavy Duty Kickstand] Holster Clip and a [Shockproof Dual Layer Case] Strong Protective Slim-Blade X Max
If you've seen enough armor covers in your shopping career, you'll notice that this ZTE Zmax Pro armor case is different than the other Zmax Pro armor covers you've seen on the market. Allow me to show you the new Tough Armor Series by Zizo. Zizo is a family company you can trust with over a decade of experience in bringing you great quality products. We've taken aspects of the heavy duty cases and combined them with the slimness of a less protective one to reinvent the armor cover. Combining protection without the unneccesary bulk of other covers, this armor case is built to withstand impacts on all angles and is sure to maintain any lifestyle one is ecstatic to test it with.... Don't believe us? Try it out for yourself.
- A built-in kickstand allows a hands-free viewing experience for your phone. A holster included that clips onto your pants.
- A dual layered case that protects your phone with style and innovation.
- Advanced design development allows you to protect your phone while still being extremely stylish.
- Precisely molded to allow all functionalities of your phone.
- This case will protect your phone, built to withstand all bumps, drops, and shocks.
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
To return an item to us, you will only need the following:
•A valid issued return merchandise authorization (RMA) from us;
•The original manufacturer’s box with the UPC still intact; and
•All accessories, manuals, and materials provided with the original item if applicable.
Information about how to contact us can be found in the Order History for your Rakuten.com Account. You can find out how to access your Order History at https://secure.rakuten.com/AC/MyAccount.aspx. Once you have accessed your Order History, then please:
1. Locate the order or item you wish to return and select “Item Returns” link on the right. 2. Select the quantity you wish to return from the drop-down menu provided.
3. Select the reason for your return from the drop-down menu provided.
4. Provide an explanation for the reason for your return in the text box below.
5. Select if the manufacturer’s packaging is opened or closed in the drop-down menu provided.
6. Select which resolution you would prefer from the drop-down menu provided (either refund or replacement).
7. Once you are satisfied with your selections, then please click on the “Request a RMA#” button on the bottom right.
8. After you have requested your RMA, you will see a confirmation screen with your RMA number and our returns center address.
If your item qualifies for a free, pre-paid shipping label, then the label and return instructions will be sent to you within an hour via email. Please print your free pre-paid shipping label as soon as possible, as this link will only be active for 10 days. Once you print it out, then please tape it to the box and bring it to the carrier listed on your label. The typical carriers we use for returns are UPS, FedEx, and USPS. As long as you give it to the carrier assigned to that RMA your item will be returned to us with no questions asked.
If you did not qualify for a prepaid shipping label, then you may use any carrier you like to return the item to us. Please write the returns center address on the outside of the shipping box, along with the RMA number. Please do not write the RMA number on the manufacturer’s box as this may affect your return. Additionally, please send us the appropriate tracking information so we are able to verify that the item has been delivered to our returns center.
In either case, your return does not have to be back in our warehouse within 45 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipper within 45 days. Once given to the carrier, the carrier has up to 14 days to return the item to us. We encourage you to get tracking and insurance so you can assure your return is received and processed without issue.
If we determine that you are ineligible for an RMA, then please contact the manufacturer to see if they may assist you under the terms of their warranty.
As a further protection for you Rakuten.com Shopping guarantees that you will receive your items ordered from the Rakuten Marketplace in the condition shown on the listing at the time of your purchase. If you do not receive your marketplace item in the condition shown on the listing at the time of your purchase, please contact us first to give us the chance to address the issue for you.
If we can’t resolve a dispute with your order, or if we don’t respond, or if the issue is not addressed to your satisfaction, then you can rely on the Rakuten.com Shopping Marketplace Guarantee that covers the first $750 of every purchase. To find out how to file a Rakuten Marketplace Guarantee claim, please go to http://rakuten.com.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.