How to Turn Off Cash Back Button Notifications
Don’t need Cash Back reminders when you’re shopping? No problem! The Cash Back Button offers 2 options for disabling them.
Option 1: Disable for individual stores
For certain stores, you can check the box next to Don’t show on (Store Name). You can still activate Cash Back any time you’re shopping by selecting the Button icon in your browser’s toolbar.
Option 2: Disable for multiple stores
To turn off reminders for multiple stores at once, follow these steps:
- Select the Button icon in your browser's toolbar.
- Select Settings at the bottom left of the drop-down that appears.
- Check the box next to Do not display Activation Hover on these sites.
- Enter the URLs of sites where you want to turn off Cash Back notifications.
- When you're done, select Save.
You can still activate Cash Back for these stores by selecting the Button icon in your browser's toolbar.
When the icon turns blue, Cash Back has been activated, and you’re ready to shop.